Thursday, August 26, 2021

Get To Know Me!

 Hey! My name is Ava Sames. Thats me ->


I am a junior at High Point University studying Sports Communications with a minor in Marketing. 


I love learning about journalism and media but I know that media is a business and I wanted to have some background that would be beneficial. 

On campus, I run my own podcast called HPU Sports Talk. That is a screenshot of my show on Spotify! 


I am really proud of my journey to start the podcast and where I am planning on taking it. "To the moon," they say! 


My goal is to one day work for Barstool Sports and be a part of a show. 


Some fun quirky information about me is that I absolutely quesadillas. But, quesadillas are not only what you get from Moe's. You can make a delicious breakfast quesadilla with eggs, peppers, and mushrooms. Or, you can have an American quesadilla with buffalo chicken and provolone! The possibilities are endless.




No comments:

Post a Comment